Feather Step Laminate
Today, the look of a beautiful hardwood floor can be achieved with ease using laminate flooring. By using a "click" system for installation a homeowner or qualified installer can quickly and easily install a beautiful wood look with textures suited to any style. Laminate flooring is also good for the environment, by using high-density coreboard less wood and raw materials are used in the process of making the floor. The low cost of laminate flooring makes it ideal for the value and style conscious homeowner.
Not All Laminate Floors Are Created Equal
Beware other laminate floors which are not made of the same materials or rated for wear at the same level of Feather Step. Many laminate floors do not have the same thickness or wear rating as Feather Step, nor do they have a 20-30 year warranty. When comparing floors or pricing make sure the "others" can stand up to our standards. Feather Step floors feature:
- Tough wearing clear aluminum oxide layer.
- High Quality European Decor Paper.
- HDF Core-board (for strength), rated E1 (low Formaldehyde emissions)/AC4 (residential and light commercial wear).
- Unilin Click installation, L2C patented technology.
- Feather Step Laminate is easy to install, a snap to clean, beautiful to see and inherently hypoallergenic.
Feather Step Laminate Offerings
Our laminate floors are available in 8.3mm and 12.3mm thickness. We offer registered embossed, hand-scraped, and mirror or high-gloss finishes. We have 3-strip and plank finishes as well. The Feather Step laminate collection also include two offerings of tile effects. Please click here for our full PDF brochure.